RSL Project Solutions Ltd is directly associated with the following Professional Bodies and Trade Associations:
RSL Project Solutions Ltd holds the following certifications and committments:
RSL Project Solutions’ extensive network of Associates are security cleared (either SC or DV) and bring expertise and high professional standards gained through varied careers in industry and the military. Our Associates typically have Corporate Membership of one or more of the following Professional Bodies.
The guiding principles of the Royal Aeronautical Society are embodied in this extract from the Society’s Royal Charter: “The objects and purposes are the general advancement of aeronautical Art, Science and Engineering and for promoting that species of knowledge which distinguishes the profession of Aeronautics (which expression includes Astronautics)”.As the world’s only professional body dedicated to the aerospace community, it exists to further the advancement of aeronautical art, science and engineering around the world.Established in 1866, the Society has been at the forefront of developments in aerospace ever since, seeking to:
- Promote the highest professional standards in all aerospace disciplines
- Provide specialist information & act as a central forum for the exchange of ideas
- Play a leading role in influencing opinion on aerospace matters
- Her Majesty The Queen is the Society’s Patron.
- To provide a focus for debating all issues of relevance to systems engineering and exchange of knowledge
- To promote improvements in systems engineering education and research and to establish standards
- To improve the professional status of all persons engaged in the practice of systems engineering
- To encourage Government, Academic and Industrial support for research and educational programmes that will improve the systems engineering process and its practices.
- Practical solutions for practising systems engineers
- A Systems approach to Systems Engineering
- As broad a membership as possible – we can all learn from each other.