RSL Awarded Entry into FATS/5
RSL Project Solutions Ltd is pleased to announce that it has been awarded entry into the Framework Agreement for Technical Support 5 (FATS/5).
The Framework Agreement for Technical Support (FATS/5) has been developed by the Ministry of Defence (MoD) and provides central government departments a route to market for technical support. Following rigorous competition, RSL has been selected as a pre-approved supplier in the following specialist areas of technical support:
- Filter 1 (Air Engineering)
- Filter 6 (C4ISTAR Engineering)
- Filter 7 (Air Acquisition Safety)
- Filter 26 (Software Acquisition Support)
This is a significant step for the Company and is indicative of its continued growth and development. All at RSL are looking forward to expanding our specialist support to the MOD and wider Defence Sector.
- ›› RSL Awarded Entry into FATS/5
- ›› DSTL Declares Position on Public Sector IR35 Reforms
- ›› Public Sector IR35 Reforms and Contingent Labour One
- ›› RSL Project Solutions selected to supply to Digital Outcomes and Specialists 2 Framework
- ›› RSL Project Solutions Ltd achieves Cyber Essentials Accreditation
- ›› Armed Forces Covenant
- ›› RSL Selected to Participate in FATS D&E Framework