DSTL Declares Position on Public Sector IR35 Reforms
The government announced in the 2016 Autumn Statement that they intended to introduce changes to the IR35 Regulations and how they are applied in the Public Sector effective from April 2017. For any ‘in scope’ contracts, the Public Sector body engaging the services will determine whether the assignment is inside or outside IR35.
All current DSTL contract opportunities via the Contingent Labour 1 Framework, to which RSL has access, have been marked as suitable for PAYE (not deemed PAYE) or Umbrella engagements only. RSL have received information that suggests this will be the norm from now on.
For these ‘inside IR35’ assignments, RSL will only contract via an approved Umbrella Company.
- ›› RSL Awarded Entry into FATS/5
- ›› DSTL Declares Position on Public Sector IR35 Reforms
- ›› Public Sector IR35 Reforms and Contingent Labour One
- ›› RSL Project Solutions selected to supply to Digital Outcomes and Specialists 2 Framework
- ›› RSL Project Solutions Ltd achieves Cyber Essentials Accreditation
- ›› Armed Forces Covenant
- ›› RSL Selected to Participate in FATS D&E Framework