RSL Project Solutions Ltd achieves Cyber Essentials Accreditation
RSL Project Solutions Ltd are proud to announce the achievement of the Cyber Essentials certification, thus demonstrating that in addition to supporting others with their cyber security, we also implement it effectively on our own systems. Cyber Essentials was developed in collaboration with industry partners, including the Information Security Forum (ISF), the Information Assurance for Small and Medium Enterprises Consortium (IASME) and the British Standards Institution (BSI), and is endorsed by the UK Government. It was launched in 2014 by the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills.
It offers a sound foundation of basic cyber hygiene measures which, when properly implemented, can significantly reduce a company’s vulnerability. The scheme’s set of 5 critical controls is applicable to all types of organisations, of all sizes, giving protection from the most prevalent forms of threat coming from the internet.
- ›› RSL Awarded Entry into FATS/5
- ›› DSTL Declares Position on Public Sector IR35 Reforms
- ›› Public Sector IR35 Reforms and Contingent Labour One
- ›› RSL Project Solutions selected to supply to Digital Outcomes and Specialists 2 Framework
- ›› RSL Project Solutions Ltd achieves Cyber Essentials Accreditation
- ›› Armed Forces Covenant
- ›› RSL Selected to Participate in FATS D&E Framework